Newcastle City Senior Coaching Roles 2022 – Expressions of Interest
Newcastle City Australian Football Club Inc. is calling for expressions of interest for the following coaching roles for the 2022 season:
- Senior Men’s – Black Diamond Cup, Plate and Shield
- Senior Women’s – Black Diamond Cup and Plate
Established in 1883, the Newcastle City Blues have a strong history of success both on and off the field, with great people and culture, an experienced committee and strong football program.
Successful candidates require (or be willing to obtain) minimum Level 1 coaching accreditation and demonstrate experience relevant to the role. All coaches will work within a supportive and progressive team overseen by the Senior Club Coach and Football Manager. Key responsibilities placed on all coaching staff includes:
- Embrace and work within the three core pillars of the Club;
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of Club coaching strategies and objectives;
- Foster the club spirit across the spectrum of Men’s and Women’s football, across the Junior and Senior Clubs.
Submissions should include details of relevant experience and qualifications, along with a brief overview of your coaching approach and philosophies. Submissions can be lodged by email to the Football Manager (email@example.com) by Friday 19 November 2021. For more information, please contact Darren Gilmour for a confidential discussion on 0402 081 811.