Maitland Saints AFC seeking 2022 Senior Coaches Expressions of Interest
The Maitland Saints AFC are seeking expressions of interest for the paid positions of Men’s Black Diamond Cup Coach and Women’s Black Diamond Cup Coach for the 2022 Hunter/Central Coast AFL season.
Why work with us?
Maitland Saints AFC are passionate about building an engaging and loyal community, fostering comradery as a team and personal development for its players. We value commitment, health and wellbeing, and long-standing relationships within our teams, club and broader community. With communication at our heart, we value our community-based personality and friendly approachable culture.
- The ability to create an environment of inclusivity and positivity within a club, and foster the development of experienced players and newcomers to the game
- Demonstrated ability to lead the planning and delivery of high-quality football experiences that result in improved on-field performance.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build the capacity of players and other coaching staff
- Great communication skills with the playing group and football committee
- Ability to implement game plans and structures
An additional to the above criteria, the successful applicants must have accreditation with Coach AFL at the foundation level at a minimum (Level 2 accreditation would be preferred) and a current Working With Children Check.
How to apply?
An expression of interest addressing the criteria, of no more than 2 pages in length, should be submitted to Colin Carroll, MSAFC Senior President, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday 1st November 2021.
Please contact Colin on 0421 273 887 if you would like any further information before the submission of your expression of interest.