The Hunter Central Coast Region is on the hunt for AFL Development Staff!
AFL In the Hunter Central Coast region are on the hunt for more AFL Development Staff.
Development Officer – Program Assistant
- Flexible hours of work at competitive award rates
- No AFL experience required, training provided
- Work for Australia’s premier sporting organisation
As Program Assistant you will assist in the delivery of programs through coaching, umpiring and promotion of AFL in a professional and enthusiastic manner. You will be responsible for building positive relationships and representing the game to improve knowledge of and participation in AFL.
About the job
- Assist with conducting AFL programs including Auskick, community programs and school competitions
- Umpiring at school and community football competitions
- Promotion of programs within schools including clinics and school assemblies
- Provide assistance and support to Development Coordinators and Program Leaders as required
- Ensure all programs are conducted in a fun and safe manner
- Assist with Youth Girls and Female football development
- Have a passion for developing physical activity at the grassroots level
- Available weekdays and weekends
- NSW Driver’s License and transport
- NSW Working with Children Check or ability to acquire one
AFL Culture – http://www.afl.com.au/careers/experience-extraordinary
How to apply
The AFL has extensive procedures and checks in place to protect children and young people in our organisation.
Closing date: Sunday March 28, 2021