Nelson Bay Seeking Senior Coaching Staff 2021
The Nelson Bay Marlins Australian Football Club, located in Port Stephens, NSW is seeking expressions of interest for senior coaching staff to join our club in 2021. Current roles available include:
• Football Operations Manager
• Senior Men’s Coach
• Senior Women’s Coach
• Assistant Coaches.
The successful candidates will have outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Well-developed knowledge and expertise of the game and building a high-performance team environment with the ability to develop and embed a culture of success.
The Football Operations Manager reports to the President and, with the support of the committee, co-ordinates all off field football activities to ensure that players and staff are provided with maximum support to enable them to compete and perform at the highest level. A Full position description is available on request.
Senior and Assistant Coaches will need to address the following competencies and experience:
• Level 1 (Level 2 preferred) AFL Coaching accreditation (or a willingness to complete this qualification before the start of the season).
• Working with Children Check.
• Demonstrated coaching or leadership experience.
• Demonstrated experience in implementing values and behaviours for a culture of success both on and off the field.
The position is open to both playing and non-playing coaches. Remuneration is negotiable.
How to Apply
A letter of application and CV should be sent to Club President Brendan Jones at email@example.com or any inquiries can be directed to Brendan on 0417 107 820. Discussions and inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.