Newcastle City AFC Seeking Senior Coaches
Established in 1884, The Newcastle City Australian Football Club (NCAFC) is seeking expressions of interest for Senior Men’s and Senior Women’s head coaches and assistant coaches for the 2021 season.
The NCAFC will provide Coaches with continued development and progression opportunities, including
coaching material, mentoring, courses and education. Attractive remuneration packages, including
performance bonuses, are available for all Senior Coaches.
With a rich history and much on field success, NCAFC requires Senior Coaches to fill the following positions:
• Senior Mens
o Senior Club Coach – Black Diamond Cup
o Black Diamond Plate
o Black Diamond Shield (targeting)
• Senior Womens
o Black Diamond Cup
o Black Diamond Plate
Senior Coaches form part of the Senior Coaching team, and are responsible for implementing the Club’s
Strategy in relation to the Club’s:
1. Code of Conduct and cultural values
2. Football and coaching strategy
3. Junior player development pathway
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following attributes:
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Setting the standard of behaviour and displaying integrity in all dealings
• Willingness to work collaboratively with other coaches and football department
• Strong sense of professional and responsible culture and conduct
• Demonstrate organisational skills
• Inclusive mindset
• Strong commitment to teach, mentor, develop and nurture players across the Club, not just your
• Balanced emphasis on technical skill development, game style and strategy, and physical
development and preparation
Suitable candidates require the following qualifications:
• Minimum criteria of Level 1 Coaching Accreditation, or willing to work towards
• Working with Children Check clearance
• First Aid Certificate is preferable
Written submissions outlining relevant experience and demonstrating the above mentioned requirements are to be lodged via email to our Club Secretary at email@example.com.
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact our Club Secretary, Luke Rawnsley on 0411 652 848.
Applications close on Sunday 22 November 2020.
Click Here for all the information in a PDF version