Cardiff Hawks Seeking 2021 Senior Coaches
The Cardiff Australian Football Club is seeking interested Senior Coaches for the 2021 season, including Senior Men’s Coach, Senior Reserve Grade Men’s Coach, and Senior Women’s Coach.
The Senior Coaching group will work closely with the Football Manager in establishing consistent and best practice coaching policies, individual and team development plans in addition to games plans; that give the club the greatest opportunity for on-field success.
The Head Coach’s primary role is to manage the on-field performance of the club’s Black Diamond Cup Men’s squads; but providing leadership within the club is equally important (i.e. mentoring other coaches, driving player recruitment, coordinating off-field club
resources and fostering junior development).
The successful candidates will have outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, well-developed knowledge and expertise in building a high performance team environment and the ability to lead and embed a winning culture including proven success the coaching field.
Candidates will need to address the following competencies and experience:
- Level 1 (preferred Level 2 for Head Coach) AFL Coaching Accreditation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (face to face and social media)
- Demonstrated coaching experience and success in a high-performance environment
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing strategic game plans in an Australian Rules football environment
- Ability to create and foster a positive, professional and inclusive culture
- Demonstrated experience in implementing values and behaviors for a winning culture both on and off the field
How to Apply
Apply now with your CV and covering letter addressing the above selection criteria to email@example.com or alternatively direct any questions to Rowan on 0412 182
Discussions and inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.
Click here for more information