Hunter Junior Representative Information – Coaches, Training and Selection
AFL Hunter Central Coast is pleased to accounce the following Hunter Junior Representative Coaches, training and selection details.
Players selected to trial will be notified via email by tonight. Any players who do not receive an invitation but are interested in joining the trial’s please talk to your coach.
Under 12’s Boys – Neil Barton
Under 13’s Boys – Adrian Hoffman
Under 15’s Boys – Dan Pedersen
Under 17’s Boys – Nathan Harkness
Under 12’s Girls – Amy Pittman
Under 14’s Girls – Roisin Ronan-Yates
Under 17’s Girls – Tony Perry
Hunter Training details below;
U12 boys & U13 boys
- Monday 15 April at Pasterfield Sports Complex, Horizon Ave, Cameron Park, from 4pm
- Wednesday 17 April at Pasterfield Sports Complex, from 4pm
U17 YG &U17 Boys
- Monday 15 April at Pasterfield Sports Complex, Horizon Ave, Cameron Park, from 6pm
- Wednesday 17 April at Pasterfield Sports Complex, from 6pm
- Monday 15 April at Feighan Oval, from 6pm
U12YG & U14 YG
- Tuesday 16 April at Tulkaba Oval from 4:30pm
- Friday 26 April at Connelly Oval from 4:30pm
Hunter Team selection:
Team selection will be confirmed after your last training session.
Selected players have until 6pm Monday 29th April to purchase Representative Gear via an Online shop, details will be provided to all selected players on how to order.
Please note: 2018 Hunter Representative gear can be worn in 2019